Wednesday, April 10, 2013

GOD.

It completely baffles my mind HOW God works.... I know, I know, I usually be blogging about my rants... But today, I have a weird hallelujah report... ;-)

It completely astounds me, how God works... Lets take it back some years... Like MySpace years... I will never forget the morning I work up and saw by the looks of display avi's that Stack Bundles had died...

Insert---> I think it should go by now without saying the type of love I've acquired for hip hop music, that deep shit. My life will probably end up on some cool Sanaa Lathan "Brown Sugar" type shit.

Fast forward ---> to the morning I woke up and found out Stack died. My heart was aching. I was always cool with this guy West via MySpace, who was Stacks engineer/DJ/whatever he needed/ friend. He hit me, like yo, I gotta talk to somebody. I had just moved to Atlanta and was pulling up in the parking lot of the library right around the corner from my new spot (don't judge me, a chick likes books tho). I'll never forget.

I gave him my number, he called and vented... I listened. We've been cool, platonic cool ever since.

Long story short, he was working with a female artist who happened to be Stacks ex boo. I believed in the project so much and wrote her an ill Bio. .. (I gotta toot my horn to that shit )...

Fast forward to today, she now does bookings for Chinx Drugz... And hit me like I really really need that bio. Complex mag, is on me..... The rest is still unwritten (literally). I never really seen myself as a writer... However, how the story is unfolding, idk. If I had to soul search on the things I'm absolutely passionate about... I'd have to side with writing, that's when I'm me, the most. Manipulating words, and emotion, has always been my little gift that I know God has bestowed upon me.

If my fly little Tid Bit actually ends up in complex.... lol... How ironic. I'm just an amateur.

....

The big man, really is working upstairs.