Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dating Blues, nah... Dating Clues......

Idk how ppl in their right mind put up w the bs... Maybe I been single for too long, cause I do not, give the slightest of fuks. I been seeing dude for maybe a month now... It's not in my character or DNA to trip.... We're both grown, I'm not into "training" niggas... You just gotta know how.... To. Move.

To what most chicks probably will react too, I remain calmer and cooler than the other side of the pillow, I meannnnn, trip for what? Step out of character for what? What will all the emotions prove? My actions are so beanie sigel... Get down or lay- nah, never mind. 🙈

I'm just not a dater, I'll probably have to inherit a #RealNigga. lol... (Trillest s I ever wrote). ✊

Heartless? Nah, those extra "feelings" are reserved for my dad and mom dukes... Shesssh, I'm so mature.... lolsmh.

In my planet real recognizes real, without the extra omission. I'm not a chaser... lol, dude gon have to chase me... And catch up a lil.... I really feel like a bully, I gotta break it off... No, no really.... It's not you, it's me speech ... Smhhhh, GodbeWithMyAttuttitudeTonight #rns..... lol


I wish I knew how to be weak... A little more vulnerable.., or feminine for that matter......., I already gave him the "it's cool we went to HS together pass." I have no more free passes to give ... "it's a cold world...zip the coat, put the hood up." #ripTrayvon

I can only invest me... My giving heart and all of my frugal nurturing nature ... The minute I see it's being taking for granted.... I gotta GO. Get all my goodness, and go. It's not that I wasnt down, he just wasn't ready for all the "downess". I'm a firm believer, I don't have to behave beside myself, to show that I care.... I keep the peace over here... As I came in peace, I shall leave in peace... 😎✌.

*puts phone on dnd....Turns LMN up (that's about as feminine as I come) lolsmdh*

#HappySaturday