Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mantra ♡ 04.25.13


I "stumbled" upon this, this morning.... lol

It made me feel all warm & fuzzy inside.. I added a few other variables (not just the infamous success), but in addition: Love, Career, Life, Family, Happiness, Peace, Faith, Truth, oh and did I say Love yet? smh.

I began to meditate a bit on it - not like a buddhist or anything - but in my own way as I talked with God. I then began to think how completely whole, blessed, and favored I am. Everything I have IS already IN me. The findings gave me so much peace in such a profound weird way. 

I know the golden rule in chemistry was opposites attract and similarities repel ........ However, in my world of chemistry and with regard to this incredible mantra, I think in life similarities attract. Why in the world chase away what is already with in; moreover, which eventually will gravitate to me on it's own anyway. It all will just come - without any rhyme or reason or force - It's gonna just happen effortlessly and flawlessly like gravity.... Being prepared for it, on the other hand, when it does come is an entirely different ball game. So let me stay grounded, humbled, prayed up to keep my faith up - and let God work. It's all happening on God's watch anyway. 


"opposites attract but the like-minded last"




*goes & listens to "A Dream" - Jay*